The Vietnam Farm Products, Foods and Consumer Goods Fair 2017
"The Vietnam Farm Products, Foods and Consumer Goods Fair 2017" is a six-day fair being held at Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Binh District from September 12 to 17.
Organised by the Tan Binh District People's Committee and the Dong Nam Advertising and Commercial Promotion Joint Stock Company, to continue promoting "Vietnamese give priority to using Vietnamese goods" campaign, the fair is a trusted shopping for customers.
It offers more than 220 booths displaying agricultural products, foods, clothings, jewellery cosmetics, wooden products, health-care & beauty products, home utensils and other consume goods. The fair is where visitors and custumers can find a wide range of Vietnamese products with high quality, reasonable price and they can enjoy music shows every night, try a range of cuisines.
The Vietnam Farm Products, Foods and Consumer Goods Fair 2017 seeks to help bussinesses market their products and look for partners, contributes to economic stability and promotes growth in Tan Binh District in particular and Ho Chi Minh City in general while supporting branding business.
One of social acitivities of the fair is the organisers gave gifts to 50 disadvantaged children at the opening ceremony.
- Dong Nam Advertising and Commercial Promotion JSC was honoured to receive "Typical products and services 2017" Certificate
- The HCM City Advertising Association delegates attended Taiwan International SIGN & LED Expo 2017
- Shopping Fair 2017
- Vietnam Winter Fair 2016
- The 5th Thai Festival 2016
- Asia Advertising Association is invited to attend VietAd 2016
- Tan Binh Sale Fair 2016
Dong Nam Advertising
and Commercial Promotion JSC
[A] 1st Floor, Hoang Viet Building, 34 Hoang Viet Street, Ward 4,
Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
- [T] (84-028) 39910954 - 39910955 - 39910956
- [F] (84-028) 39910957
- [E] firstname.lastname@example.org